Bohn and Dawson
Fabricators of Metal Tubular Parts & Assemblies
Bohn and Dawson is one of the largest contract tubing fabricators of its kind in North America. Bohn and Dawson is an ISO/TS 16949 certified facility. We have 50+ tube benders in house, 100+ punch presses, 6 robotic arc welding systems, 2 laser tube processing system and a robotic plasma cutting/profiling system. We have 3D CAD systems and in-house tool and die design/build/maintenance that covers nearly all of Bohn and Dawson's needs. Bohn and Dawson is geared to support high volume tube fabrication for today's demanding, dynamic manufacturing environment and have the delivery and quality awards to prove it.
- Incorporated in 1946
- Engineering Based Management
- Multiple Markets Served including Automotive, Outdoor Power Equipment, Agriculture and Appliance
- Over 250,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing in the United States
- Virtual control of 12 tube mills
- 25 separate JIT programs running simultaneously
- Components shipped to your locations made to your specification with or without coatings.
- Highly professional staff providing an engineering based solution to serve you